Welcome Eastside Catholic School Volunteers!
We are excited to work with you as we help rebuild New Orleans, Louisiana. Thank you for being part of the solution! This page has been created to help you prepare for your trip. You will find information about upcoming deadlines, forms, meeting dates, fundraising information, and other travel information for your school’s trip here!
We have two immersion trips Eastside Catholic students may apply for:
- Mid-Winter Break: Saturday, February 16 – Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Summer Break: Sunday, June 23 – Sunday, June 30, 2019
For our 2019 trips, the cost is $1,450. This amount includes airfare, ground transportation in New Orleans, accommodations, most meals, and SAA-sponsored events and activities. For more information, please review the documents at the links below.
Applications for Eastside Catholic School’s 2019 immersion trips are closed. Thank you for your interest!
Save the Date!
Student Volunteers: Please click here and select the “Fundraisers” tab to find your personal SuperBuild page.
New Orleans Immersion Trip General Information
Waivers and Forms
- Student Volunteer Waiver: Mid-Winter Break or Summer Break
Please fill out the waiver that corresponds to the trip you will be participating on.
- Airline and Medical Information Form
- Building Partner Waiver
- Habitat for Humanity
- SBP (online) *IMPORTANT: Submit this waiver ONLY if you’ve been assigned to build with SBP
- Youth Rebuilding New Orleans
All waivers and forms can be turned in electronically or mailed directly to the Shirts Across America office.
First Pre-Trip Meeting Documents
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights Background and Articles
- SuperBuild Fundraiser Information
- Upcoming Events and Dates
Final Pre-Trip Meeting Documents
- Student and Adult Volunteer Flight Confirmation Codes
- Packing List
- SAA Code of Conduct
There are TWO payment options for your convenience – Mid-Winter Break Trip (WA)
Payment option #1—Check
1st Trip payment of $725.00 (non-refundable) – Due Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Final Trip payment of $725.00 (non-refundable) – Due Monday, January 14, 2019
or Full Trip Amount of $1,450.00 (non-refundable)
Make checks payable to Shirts Across America and mail to:
Shirts Across America
500 Yale Ave N. Suite 212
Seattle, WA 98109
Payment option #2—Credit Card
Pay with a credit card by clicking the “Buy Now” button below
Note: a 3% bank processing fee will be added to your payment if you choose to pay online.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or (206) 212-1055.