Mandatory Event for ALL SAA Volunteers
IMPORTANT Event & Safety Update
Out of an abundance of caution and care for our volunteers, we ask you to follow these guidelines for SuperBuild.
A. If you have tested positive for COVID anytime between January 3rd and today, we ask that you Not attend our walk this weekend. A make-up walk for you will take place in March.
B. If you have any symptoms or do not feel 100%, please do Not attend the walk on Saturday. A make-up walk for you will take place in March.
1. Complete your Fundraising obligation by Friday, January 13th. Click Here for Your Page
2. Please Check-in on time – 9:45AM @ the Wading Pool (see below for directions)
3. It will be raining, please dress accordingly.
4. You will ONLY be walking with volunteers scheduled to be on your trip. This is chance to meet each other.
SuperBuild Event Details
All Volunteer Fundraiser Walk
Saturday, January 14th | 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Check-in @ 9:45AM
Location: Green Lake Park
* Please meet at the Wading Pool
Near the corner of Wallingford Ave N. &
East Green Lake Dr. North (across from Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream)
We will only walk around Green Lake Once.
This should take approximately
Please plan accordingly!
Dress warm and drive safely!
As a reminder, SuperBuild is a symbolic walk that helps commemorate the impact of Hurricanes Katrina and Ida on the City of New Orleans. It is also a time to connect with other volunteers from your trip – get to know each other! We ask that you please wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking around the entire lake.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
We’re looking forward to seeing you Saturday!