Dear SAA Families,
You are receiving this notification because through our COVID contact protocols, we have identified your student as a close contact to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
– We were informed the close contact occurred today.
– Our records indicate that your student is fully vaccinated.
– If your student is not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, your student does not need to quarantine and will not be tested.
– If your student advises us that they are experiencing symptoms, we will immediately contact you before administering a COVID-19 test to outline next steps and procedures.
- If your student is tested for COVID and is positive. We will immediately move them to a hotel to be quarantined for 5 days.
- We will work with you to make these hotel arrangements and to change flights to have the student fly home after the 5 day quarantine.
- As with any medical scenario, the family will be responsible for all expenses.
If you have any questions, please call us at 206-604-4522.