ALL Student and Adult Volunteers
Submit COVID Test Results – by 7PM on Friday, February 17th
Protocols and Procedures
- Have two (2) Rapid tests available at home, in case you cannot read the result of the 1st test you take.
- On Friday, February 17th- Each student and adult volunteer must submit a COVID Rapid Test Result.
- Please follow the photos below showing how to submit your test results.
A. Take a photo of the volunteer holding up the result in front of their face. (gotta love selfies!)
B. Take a photo of your results up close. (results must be clear)
- You will submit results as illustrated in the photos below. Text the photos/results to (206) 604-4522 OR email to [email protected] by 7PM on Friday, February 17th.
- If SAA does not receive your negative test results on Friday, you will Not be on the “Fly list” SAA sends to Alaska for your flight.