Important Action Needed
ALL Student and Adult Volunteers
SUBMIT COVID TEST RESULTS on FRIDAY (tomorrow)!
Submit before School if possible to:
If you have a question,
Contact SAA at (206) 604-4522.
Protocols and Procedures
- On Friday, June 24th- Each student and adult volunteer must submit a COVID Rapid test result the Day before Departure.
- We recommend that you have two (2) Rapid tests available at home, in case you cannot read the result of the 1st test you take.
- Please follow the photos below showing how to submit your test results.
A. Take a photo of the volunteer holding up the result in front of their face. (gotta love selfies!)
B. Take a photo of your results up close. (results must be clear)
- You will submit results as illustrated in the photos below. Email the photos to Forms@ShirtsAcrossAmerica.org by 8PM on Friday, June 24th.
- If SAA does not receive your negative test results on Friday, you will Not be on the “Fly list” SAA sends to Alaska for your flight.
CDC Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html#quarantine