Welcome Mid-Winter Break Volunteers!
We are excited to work with you as we help families in New Orleans, Louisiana. Thank you for being part of the solution!
This page has been created to help you prepare for your trip. You will find information about upcoming deadlines, forms, meeting dates, fundraising information, and other travel information for your upcoming trip!
Mid-Winter Break Immersion Trip
Saturday, February 18 – Saturday, February 25, 2023
All 2023 SAA Trips are solely sponsored by and overseen by Shirts Across America.
MidWinter Break Travel Team List – Click here
SAA Trip Waivers and Forms
- SAA Trip Waiver – Print Form – Bring completed form to Meeting @ Kane Hall
- SAA Code of Conduct – Print Form – Bring completed form to Meeting @ Kane Hall
- Airline Information Form – Complete On-Line
- Medical and Dietary Needs Form – Complete On-Line
- Health Insurance Card – Submit photos Front & Back of card to: [email protected]
- Vaccination Card – Submit photo of Vaccination Card to: [email protected]
Mandatory Trip Meetings Schedule
Mandatory First Trip Meeting
University of Washington – Kane Hall
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 – 7:30 PM
Check-in 7:15 PM
Mandatory for ALL students, parents/guardians, and Adult Team Leads Final Mandatory Meeting – Mid-Winter Break Trip ZOOM Meeting Tuesday, January 24, 2023 – 7 PM
Login at 6:55PM – meeting will start at 7PM
ZOOM Link – Click Here Mandatory for ALL students, parents/guardians, and Adult Team Leads
Saturday, January 14, 2023
Mid-Winter Break Walk
Check-in – 9:45 AM Walk 10AM-11AM
Location: Green Lake Park
* Please meet at the Wading Pool
Near the corner of Wallingford Ave N. &
East Green Lake Dr. North (across from Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream)
ALL trip volunteers will participate
Final Trip Payment – Due Thursday, January 12, 2023
Mid-Winter Break Trip – $995.00 (non-refundable)
Final Payment with Credit Card
Pay with a credit card by clicking the “Buy Now” button below.
Note: a 2.5% bank processing fee will be added to your payment if you choose to pay online.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call Tia Young (206) 604-4522.