Important Action Needed
ALL Student and Adult Volunteers
SUBMIT COVID TEST RESULTS on FRIDAY!
Text results before School if possible to:
(206) 604-4522 OR email [email protected]
If you have any questions,
Contact Tia Young at (206) 604-4522.
Protocols and Procedures
- On Friday, June 10th- Each student and adult volunteer must submit a COVID Rapid test result the Day before Departure.
- We recommend that you have two (2) Rapid tests available in case you cannot read the result.
- Please follow the photos below showing how to submit your test results.
A. Take a photo of the volunteer holding up the result in front of their face. (gotta love selfies!)
B. Take a photo of your results up close. (results must be clear)
- You will submit results as illustrated in the photos below. Text the photos/results to (206) 604-4522 OR email to [email protected] by 8PM on Friday, June 10th.
- If SAA does not receive your negative test results on Friday, you will Not be on the “Fly list” SAA sends to Alaska for your flight.
CDC Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html#quarantine